Experienced Gas Engineer / Heating Engineer - Maintenance
Job Title: Mobile Gas / Heating Engineers
Salary: From £38,500 per annum (£18.50 per hour) plus Overtime
Type: Full time
Our client is an established central London based multi-trade reactive and planned maintenance provider delivering services to a variety of clients owning and managing significant domestic, commercial, retail and property portfolios in London.
The company are looking to recruit experienced mobile reactive Gas Engineers to work within private domestic & commercial properties, retail and office space.
As part of the heating maintenance team you will be expected to provide a first class comprehensive repairs and maintenance service within the company’s clients properties. The company would expect you to be able to fault find, carry out repairs from concept to completion in a professional manner including installations (generally one off boiler changes only). All work will be to a high standard of compliance in accordance with current regulations and legislation.
The Company Offers:
The salary is from £38,500 per annum (£18.50 per hour) which consists of a guaranteed 40 hours where we also have an over and above incentive scheme which allows you to earn between 50k and 60k per annum by increasing the amount of jobs you carry out.
* The package includes a fully expensed sign written Van, Fuel and Overtime.
* 20 days paid holidays to include all bank holidays (total 28 days).
* All parking expenses reimbursed through the float system provided at commencement of employment.
* Work is generally booked via postcode to allow productivity for the engineers to earn more with the over and above incentive scheme.
* Participation in the weekly 24/7 call out rota. Out of hours works is paid at time and a half.
The company would require have the following qualifications and attributes;
* Minimum post apprentice 5 years’ experience
* ACS qualifications minimum requirements; CCN1, CPA1, CENWAT, CEN1, WAT1 HTR1 & CKR1
* DAH1 and unvented hot water qualification desirable but not essential.
* NVQ level 2 or 3 / C&G heating and ventilation or plumbing.
* Time served, with experience of working within a reactive maintenance/small works team and environment.
* Experience in working for a Reactive Maintenance company covering Retail, Private Domestic and Commercial premises in and around Central London
* Experience in servicing, repairing and maintaining gas heating appliances to a high standard including the ability to diagnose defects and accurately report findings to include the cost of repairs.
* Experience in installation of Domestic boilers, heating systems and power flushing.
* Experience in the testing and certification of domestic appliances with due diligence.
* The ability to review work on site and identify the most efficient methods of repairing/maintaining and capturing additional works which you will communicate to managers in the office.
* The ability to effectively communicate with the company’s management team and clients in support of delivering service excellence
* To participate in the company’s on-call rota.
* Current holder of a CSCS card is preferable but not essential.
* Full driving license
* A good standard of administration as will need to report to office cost of materials and labour involved for potential further works.
* High standards of personal presentation with a ‘can do’ attitude and working within diverse environments.
* A reasonable knowledge of London and its challenges with postcodes.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV for this role.
Candidates with experience or relevant job tiles of; Gas Engineer, Boiler Installer, Heating Maintenance Engineer, Heating Engineer, Heating Installation Engineer, Heating Maintenance, Services Engineer, Instillation Engineer, Commercial Gas Engineer, Gas Safe Registered, Boiler Installations Engineer, Gas Heating Technician, Central Heating Installations Engineer may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Experienced Gas Engineer / Heating Engineer - Maintenance
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly