Mechanical Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
4 on 4 off (2 Days 2 Nights 4 Off)
Fantastic package, career opportunities.
Due to massive year on year growth, my client, a rapidly expanding, global packaging company is seeking a mechanical maintenance engineer to complete their already very successful engineering team. This is the final campaign out of three recent placements due to year on year growth and on site projects.
To provide planned preventative and emergency maintenance for all plant and equipment services, incorporating out of hours maintenance support. To keep plant down time to a minimum.
- To carry out scheduled planned preventative maintenance.
- To respond/co-ordinate emergency breakdowns on all plant and equipment including site services.
- Issue and control of permits to work, including accommodation of contractors on site.
- To participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Project Assistance
- TPM related tasks.
- You must be a fully qualified mechanical engineer
- General FMCG machinery maintenance experience, ie, fillers, packaging machines, conveyors, process equipment)
- You must come from a manufacturing environment and have experience of working in a similar role. (Ideally within the FMCG industry)
This role really is a fantastic career opportunity to join a very successful and rapidly expanding global market leader To apply for this position please send your CV and salary expectation to Danny Walsh.