Skilled Welder/ Fabricator
New opportunity not to be missed! Our client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic Skilled Welder/ Fabricator to join their busy engineering team based in Darwen, Lancashire. They are offering the successful Skilled Welder/ Fabricator an excellent salary of £12 per hour depending on experience.
Established for over 35 years, our client is now one of the North West’s leading multi award winning Engineering companies. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic Skilled Welder/ Fabricator to join their busy and expanding team.
This is the perfect opportunity for an enthusiastic and dynamic person to thrive, working within a successful and vibrant team.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience needed to become their Skilled Welder/ Fabricator:
- Must be time served and able to MIG and TIG weld to a high standard
- Must be able to fabricate and work to engineering drawings
- Must be able to weld from 1mm up to 20mm Stainless.
- Must be able to work with mild steel, aluminium and stainless.
- Work on Own Initiative
- Reliable and Punctual
Skilled Welder/ Fabricator Working Hours: Mon- Thurs 8am-5pm Fri 8am-2pm. 40 hours
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Free car parking
- Child care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company Pension
- Employee Benefit Loan Scheme
- Healthcare & Wellbeing Cashback Scheme
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become their next Skilled Welder/ Fabricator please click ‘Apply’ now!