New opportunity not to be missed! Our client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic Plater/Welder who wishes to progress within a dynamic and rapidly expanding team based in Rotherham. They are offering the successful Plater/Welder a competitive salary of £12.23- £13.16 per hour including shift allowances.
Established for over 35 years and now one of the North West’s leading & multi award winning Engineering companies, our client is looking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic Plater/Welder to join their team based in Rotherham.
This is the perfect opportunity for an enthusiastic and dynamic person to thrive, working within a successful and vibrant team.
Your duties as a Plater/Welder will include:-
- To review engineering drawings for parts to be fabricated/welded.
- Perform welding/plating activities.
- Ensure tolerances and parameters are met to satisfy quality and output.
- Ensure production timings are met/exceeded.
- Follow company rules and adhere to procedures & Health and Safety standards.
- Work as part of a team to produce orders on time and within customer expectation/quality requirements.
- Carry out and record daily/weekly/monthly maintenance and safety checks.
- Ensure correct marking up of component parts.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience needed to become their Plater/Welder:
- Welding & Fabrication experience and qualifications
- Must be coded to BS EN ISO9606-1 fillet and butt weld standard
- Experienced in MIG and TIG welding with the ability to read engineering drawings
- Ability to work effectively and use own initiative
- Good communicator at all levels
- Knowledge of Health & Safety Legislation
Plater/Welder Working Hours: Shift Rotation 6.00am – 2.00pm and 10.00pm – 6.00am
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- Free car parking
- Death in Service Award
- Computershare Voucher scheme
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become their next Plater/Welder please click ‘Apply’ now!