Quality Assurance Manager
Quality Assurance Manager / Textiles
9am to 5pm Monday to Thursday, 9am to 3pm on Friday
25 Days holiday plus statutory.
My client is a leading textiles manufacturer in Manchester who are looking for a Quality Assurance Manager to join them on site. The successful applicant will be reporting into the Factory Manager.
Purpose of the role
You will be responsible for the Quality of goods sold and lead Quality responsibilities within the business. You will also be challenged with improving overall product quality.
- Provide technical support and assistance as needed to Sales, Merchandising, Warehousing and Purchasing.
- Communicate with internal and external customers to complete tasks and resolve issues.
- Check and approving artworks for QA Legal consent.
- Schedule audits and following up on NC’S for all sites.
- Work with Auditors to ensure company standards ensure customer compliance.
- Act as an internal Auditor to maintain Quality standards.
- Develop, Implement, audit and lead Quality assurance and Quality control processes.
- Monitor all Quality efforts and maintain quality reports; advise management of quality concerns and opportunities to improve quality in a production environment.
- Oversee compliance with certification requirements based on standards outlined by multiple certification associations.
Key Skills and Experiences required:
- QA knowledge and experience within the textiles industry.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of related professional experience.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously.
- Ability to demonstrate strong organisational skills.
- Willingness to work flexible days and hours as needed.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organisation, external customers and auditors.