Job Title: Contract Supervisor
Location: North Scotland
The company was formed in February 2011 by a management team with over 20 years’ experience in the energy services sector. The candidate will ideally be residing in the Aberdeen or Inverness area.
About the Role:
* Manage and supervise Heating Contracts and boiler replacements.
* Survey and plan heating installations.
* Quality Control of installations.
* Manage installers to deliver programmed jobs.
* Sign off Installations and ensure completion of relevant paperwork and that this is returned to the office.
* Liaise with office administration to update Company database.
* Complete and return weekly report on properties visited and unsuccessful/successful visits.
* To ensure that contracts are delivered in line with budget/target expectations.
* To manage and motivate employees and associated staff to ensure that all contracts are delivered to a high standard and within agreed timescales.
* To develop and establish customer relationships with key clients and their representatives, and liaise effectively through both formal and informal meetings.
* To ensure that all matters relating to health & safety are addressed, including ensuring all works are undertaken in a safe manner, and in compliance with all current legislation and regulations.
* Liaise with office administration to update company data base on jobs surveyed, completed, follow up works and ensure installers packs are completed with all documentation compliance received.
Skills and Experience Required:
* Current gas qualifications CCN1, CENWAT1, CPA1.
* National certificate in plumbing/heating.
* Unvented hot water.
* Water bylaws 2000.
* Good communication and influencing skills.
* Accurate recording and reporting of information.
* Ability to working autonomously.
* Planning and Organising (Scheduling own workload, keeping to reporting deadlines).
* IT skills (desirable as training would be provided).
What Our Client Offers:
* Competitive Salary
* Company Van
* Pension Scheme
* Access to Flexible Benefits Scheme (including buy/sell holidays, childcare vouchers, discount to retailers, bike to work scheme and many more)
* Opportunity to work for a PLC Company with the option to join the share save scheme
Our client are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy and maternity.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Covering Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Heating Maintenance Engineer, Heating Engineer, Heating Installation Engineer, Heating Maintenance, Mechanical Engineering, Engineering, Air Conditioning Engineer, Services Engineer, Building Services Engineer, CSCS, Maintenance Engineer, Instillation Engineer, Commercial Gas Engineer will also be considered for this role.