Quality & Certification Engineer
- Full Time
Quality & Certification Engineer
Are you looking to challenge yourself and contribute to a ground-breaking project as a Quality & Certification Engineer? Want to elevate your career to new heights of success? If so, our client wants to hear from you.
About Our Client:
Backed by a well-established and successful Bristol-based company, our client is a start-up incubator. Always testing new ideas and concepts, they run innovative programmes across a variety of business sectors and strive to be a catalyst for future successful and exciting technologies and businesses.
Our client is building an exciting new company that’s looking to change how the public views and uses the aviation industry. As part of this, they are developing a Personal Electric Aircraft.
They’ve pushed beyond the concept stage and are now looking to develop and certify the production version. As such, they are now looking for a Quality & Certification Engineer to join their team.
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary performance-based bonus
- 4% flexible benefits
- 3% pension
- The chance to join a passionate team with unrivalled technical expertise
- Innovative and forward-thinking culture
- The opportunity to be part of an exciting project with huge potential
In this unique role, you’ll join a talented team who are striving to deliver performance, ideas and concepts that make a real difference.
You’ll have the opportunity to play a key part in the creation of a new aircraft with the potential to transform the aviation industry as we know it.
Our client believes that great engineering is about the elegance and efficiency of doing more with less. So, if you want to think outside the box, push the boundaries of what is considered normal and have the freedom to explore and develop your ideas, this is the role for you.
As a Quality & Certification Engineer, you will develop our client’s quality management system from the ground-up, aiming to attain ISO 9001 accreditation and EASA DOA approval in the shortest time possible.
Leading a small, very technically competent team, you will:
- Support the Certification Engineer in gaining Type Approval for the new aircraft
- Assist with the development of processes used by the Technical Team
- Liaise directly with the relevant authorities to ensure that our client meets the necessary requirements
To be considered, you will need:
- Strong fundamental knowledge of quality systems and approvals
- A bachelor’s degree, ideally a master’s or PhD, in aerospace, mechanical engineering, avionics or a similar discipline
- A collaborative approach to problem-solving
- The ability to think outside the box
- Excellent communication skills
Experience of certifying to aerospace standards would be beneficial to your application, as would experience of communicating with management, as well as technical and business teams, to explain quality requirements and implementation.
Our client is eager to hear from you if you have experience as a Quality & Certification Engineer, Quality Engineer, Aviation Certification Engineer, Quality Compliance Engineer, Aerospace Certification Engineer or Aviation Quality Engineer.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and believe that the more inclusive we environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are looking for the opportunity to realise your full potential as a Quality & Certification Engineer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.