Electrical, Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Monday to Friday Double Days
£35,600 Basic Salary + Great Package & Prospects
Due to a recent retirement, my client, a high successful market leader in the FMCG industry are seeking a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Professional to assist their technical support team.
As the Multi-Skilled Engineer your main responsibility is to ensure plant down time remains minimal by conducting and implementing planned and reactive maintenance strategies. You will also be heavily involved in implementing continuous improvement and assist with all on site projects.
- To carry out scheduled planned preventative maintenance.
- To respond/co-ordinate emergency breakdowns on all plant and equipment including site services.
- Issue and control of permits to work, including accommodation of contractors on site.
- To participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Project Assistance
- TPM related tasks.
- You must be a fully qualified Engineer (Electrical bias ideally)
- You will come from an industrial/ manufacturing background. Ideally FMCG related.
- PLC Familiarity is desirable.
This role really is a fantastic career opportunity to join a very successful and rapidly expanding market leader To apply for this position please send your CV and salary expectation to Danny Walsh.