Product Support Technician
Product Support Technician
Field Based (Covering sites throughout London and the South East)
Are you a mechanical or electrical professional with great customer-facing skills? Want to take your next step as a Product Support Technician with a leading business? If so, read on.
Our client is an innovative medical solutions provider that works hand-in-hand with the NHS to deliver solutions and responses to patient-related issues. Having developed a strong service offering, they have also created a range of products to provide comfort and relief to healthcare patients and the bed-ridden.
They are now looking for a Product Support Technician to join their dedicated team, covering London and the South East.
- Competitive salary with London Weighting Allowance
- Generous bonus potential
- Access to company vehicle
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Support from a highly-skilled team of Engineers
Taking an innovative approach to everything they do, our client is focused on improving patient comfort and helping a healthier, happier UK population.
Our client prides themselves on the quality of their team, the responsiveness and flexibility of their approach and their track record of improving patient outcomes.
They need flexible, customer-focused people to join them and help to deliver their unique product offering to healthcare providers and caregivers. If you are driven, technically-minded and committed, then our client wants to hear from you.
As a Product Support Technician, you’ll support the Business Development Teams by providing technical support and maintenance services to customers throughout London and the South East.
In this key role, you’ll install and maintain products and provide demonstrations and basic training to customers.
You’ll have the chance to directly engage with customers and make a positive, lasting impact on our client’s services throughout the region.
Specifically, you will:
- Communicate with customers in a friendly and professional manner
- Repair and service products to ensure they are fit for use
- Clean and carry out safety testing on products
- Perform product modifications and audits
- Communicate customers’ needs or complaints to Area Supervisors and Account and Territory Managers
- Help the Sales and Clinical Teams with servicing activities to support sales
- Identify potential sales opportunities and communicate these to the Sales Team
- Act as a representative of the Service Department for customers
To be considered for the role of Product Support Technician, you will need:
- A qualification in a mechanical or electrical discipline
- Experience within a customer service and/or facing environment
- A full driving licence
- Great communication skills
Experience in a hospital servicing role would be beneficial to your application, but this is by no means essential.
Our client is interested in hearing from you if you have held the role of Product Support Technician, Field Service Engineer, Service Technician, Product Support Engineer or Medical Device Technician.
Other organisations may call this role Service Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Customer Support Technician, Customer Support Engineer or Field Engineer.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you want to take on an exciting, new challenge as a Product Support Technician, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.