New opportunity not to be missed! Established for over 35 years, our client is now one of the North West’s leading & multi award winning Engineering companies, they are looking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic Quality Inspector to join their team based in Sherburn in Elmet. You will receive a competitive salary of £20,000 - £25,000 per annum depending on experience.
This is the perfect opportunity for a motivated and dynamic person to thrive, working within a successful and vibrant team.
Your duties as a Quality Inspector will include:-
- Ensure all quality procedures are adhered to and all drawings signed of as in spec.
- Complete all administrative procedures relating to Quality.
- Maintain a clean, tidy and safe working environment
- Adherence to COSHH
- Maintain own equipment, Monitor calibration of measuring tools etc.
- Attend meetings as and when needed
- To adhere to all health and safety
- Any other ad hoc duties as may be required within the production environment
Knowledge, Skills, Experience needed to become their Quality Inspector:
- At least 1 year’s current experience in a similar role.
- Have a general understanding of engineering / fabrication / welding principles
- Ability to read engineering drawings.
- Show resilience and have the confidence to question everything.
- Be fully conversant in both written and verbal English.
- Lifting and Slinging safe working knowledge / certificate (desirable).
- Valid Fork Lift Truck License (desirable).
- Quality assurance qualifications (desirable).
Quality Inspector Working Hours: 8am – 16:45pm Mon-Thu, 8am – 12:30pm Friday
- 25 days holiday per year
- Company Pension Scheme
- Death in Service Award
- Free secure parking
- Childcare Vouchers scheme in Operation
- Health care scheme
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become their next Quality Inspector please click ‘Apply’ now!