Electrical Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Electrical, Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Monday to Thursday Shift
Excellent package including:
Highly competitive Salary
33 Days annual leave
Fantastic career opportunities within a global organisation with huge on site investment and prospects
Due to massive on site investment and expansion plans, my client, a global leader specialising in the FMCG industry is seeking an Electrical, Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join its Technical Support Team on a Monday to Thursday shift. The primary role of the Maintenance Technician is to maintain their machinery and keep plant downtime to a minimum.
- Provide necessary engineering support to a continuous operation as needed.
- Contributes to, develops and implements effective maintenance procedures ensuring their consistent application.
- Trouble shoots equipment/process problems to root cause in conjunction with team members to ensure rapid resolution of problems and those team members learn from the experience.
- Responsible for preventing reoccurrence of equipment failures by root cause analysis and initiating solutions, ensuring asset performance improvements.
- Participates in the development and implementation of condition based maintenance programs.
- Contributes to the installation and commissioning of new projects.
- Attending to breakdowns to ensure plant downtime remains minimal.
- Multi skilled Electrical bias. NVQ3 Elec, time served apprenticeship or equivalent.
- Practical experience in a manufacturing, process or FMCG environment.
This role really is a fantastic career opportunity to join a very successful and rapidly expanding global market leader. In return for your efforts you receive a great package, training and development and long term progression opportunities.
To apply for this position please send your CV and salary expectation to Danny Walsh.