Operations Administrator / Facilities Administrator
Job Title: Operations Administrator
Location: Kenley, Surrey
Salary: £16,575 per annum
Hours: Monday to Friday 9.30 a.m. – 2.30 p.m. (25 h.p.w.)
Closing Date: Friday 20th October 2017
A well regarded charitable Housing Association is seeking an enthusiastic, hands on administrator with an excellent work ethic to join their busy Head Office team.
The role will involve providing administrative support to the Facilities Management and Housing Teams, however may be asked to support other teams as required.
Previous experience in housing is not essential but the right candidate will possess good administration skills, be computer literate, cheerful and efficient.
- Provide administrative support in the production of the seasonal menus, including menu posters for all schemes.
- To manage quarterly catering surveys including issue to schemes as directed and collating results for reporting.
Facilities Management Administration:
- To ensure all Facilities Management records including statutory, reactive and planned maintenance are kept up to date.
- To be responsible for updating the asset management computer system including changes to building fabric, furniture, fixtures and equipment.
- To process invoices ensuring they match quotes and service contract monthly fixed charges by passing for payment direct to Finance Team.
- To cover the Association’s Help Desk when the Services Administrator is absent by responding to all calls and emails promptly and by recording accurate data to evidence key performance compliance.
- To arrange annual Health and Safety inspection visits at all schemes with advisor and ensure any actions that arise from the inspections are carried out.
- To administer service contract renewals and update service charge contract budget spreadsheet with any changes in costs.
- To maintain health and safety records including accidents reports ensuring investigation results are filed and actioned.
- To update Facilities Management Operational Procedures following a review.
- To mail housing application packs upon request.
- To administer the Association’s Waiting List.
- To attend monthly Lettings Panel Meetings, take minutes and action decisions made.
- To issue Tenant Agreements and associated papers for the Association and its clients.
- Undertake other Housing/Facilities Management duties as required by the Senior Management Team.
- Undertake other duties as required by the Head of Operations or Senior Management Team.
- To input annual leave information on to the HR database.
- Provide administration support as needed.
Learning and Development:
- To actively participate in self-development as appropriate and training as identified for the benefit of performance management.
Skills and Experience:
- Good IT skills, including Microsoft Office, and Computer Aided Facilities Management software experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience of working within a service industry in a busy, multi-functional office.
- Well organised and ability to multi task and work under pressure.
- Passionate, caring and professional.
- Respectful, friendly and helpful.
- Attention to detail.
- Reliable and motivated.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Works Administrator, Receptionist, Secretary, Clerk, Support Administrator, Service Support Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Office Assistant, Facilities Administrator, Office Administrator, Administrator, Office Support Administrator, Service Administrator, Business Administrator, Secretary, Resource Clerk, Business Support Officer, Admin will also be considered for this role.