New opportunity not to be missed! Established for over 35 years, our client is now one of the North West’s leading & multi award winning engineering, fabrication and machining companies. They are looking to recruit an experienced and gifted CNC Programmer/Setter Milling and/or Turning (Night Shift) to join their busy and expanding team based at their purpose built facility in Blackburn. They are offering the successful CNC Programmer/Setter an excellent salary of £12.00-£16.00 per hour depending on experience plus shift allowances.
This is the perfect opportunity for an enthusiastic and dynamic person to thrive, working within a successful and vibrant team.
CNC Programmer/Setter Responsibilities:
- Working within a predominantly low batch machining cell this role is to program, set and operate vertical and horizontal CNC Machining Centers.
- Due to the type of work, frequent and efficient setups are required. There is also a need to be involved in the inspection process for 1st off checks and in process checks.
- With a high attention to detail, this role will require an engineer from an environment of high tolerance, low batch work.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience needed to become their CNC Programmer/Setter:
- A minimum of 5 years’ post qualification experience in a technical machining background
- Ability to program one of the following controls/machines HAAS or Mazac is essential
- Experience of 3rd and 4th axis is essential and 5th axis would be a strong advantage
- Highest standards of H&S and Quality is essential
- Ability to interpret detailed engineering drawings and deliver conforming parts
- Working with various materials including exotic grade alloys
- A detailed understanding of engineering drawing, tooling selection, work holding & cutting strategy is essential
- A good communicator at all levels, with the ability to integrate and support a successful team.
CNC Programmer/Setter Working Hours: Night Shift
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Free car parking
- Child care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company Pension
- Employee Benefit Loan Scheme
- Health & Wellbeing Cashback Scheme
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become their next CNC Programmer/Setter please click ‘Apply’ now!