New opportunity not to be missed! Established for over 35 years, our client is now one of the North West’s leading & multi award winning Engineering companies, they are looking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic CNC Machinist to join their team based in Rotherham. You will receive a competitive salary of £10.00 - £12.00 per hour depending on experience plus shift allowances.
This is the perfect opportunity for a motivated and dynamic person to thrive, working within a successful and vibrant team.
Your duties as a CNC Machinist will include:-
- Operating machines to produce orders on time and to the correct quality standard
- Ensure correct marking up of component parts and use of the labelling system
- Work with Senior Manufacturing Engineer to determine feasibility of machining new products
- Writing and providing programmes for all machines as required
- Maintaining and control a current programmer register and tool inventory
- Working with jigs and fixtures
- Cleaning and maintaining machines as required
Knowledge, Skills, Experience needed to become their CNC Machinist:
- Must have previous experience setting and operating vertical machining centres using Fanuc controls
- Slinging and lifting crane experience is essential
- Able to set and maintain a high standard of workmanship
- Able to work pro-actively and as part of a team to improve productivity and efficiency
CNC Machinist Working Hours: Shift rotation of 6am-2pm, 2pm- 10pm and 10pm-6am. 37.5 hours per week
- Free car parking
- Child care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Employee Benefit Loan Scheme
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become their next CNC Machinist please click ‘Apply’ now!