Assistant Commercial Manager
Assistant Commercial Manager – Mansfield/ Nottinghamshire
My Client is looking for an assistant commercial manager who has a strong background in facilities maintenance and previous experience working in the hospital/ NHS environment.
This is a full time position working in Mansfield where you will be assisting the commercial manager to optimise the financial performance of the hospital. This is an excellent opportunity for a commercial manager who is looking to gain more experience within the hospital environment and dealing with PFI contracts. You will be managing the work orders for the hospital ensuring the life cycle of the work is raised within the contractual timescale.
You will receive a basic salary of between £30,000 - £40,000 per year and a benefits package of Private Health Care and pension contributions. This is an excellent opportunity to join a major engineering organisation that will utilise your commercial skills and will develop your skills.
What you will be doing:
• Ensure that financial aspects of the contract are fully understood and adhered to.
• Reviewing and developing commercial process flows
• Optimise the financial performance of general managers, contract managers and site teams.
• Raise the monthly unitary payment invoice and any additional invoices for lifecycle works.
Requirements of the candidate:
• Experience of working in similar facilities management (FM) contracts.
• Experience working directly with client representatives
• Technical commercial knowledge
• Problem solving skills and analytical capabilities.
If you have the skills and experience for this position please upload your CV or contact David Lansley on 01732 455300.
Apply for Assistant Commercial Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly