Are you seeking your next challenge as a Multi-Skilled Engineer? Want to develop a rewarding career with a highly-successful business? If so, read on.
Born from humble beginnings in 1817, our client provides a wide range of healthcare products to keep families at their best. They’re now looking for a Multi-Skilled Engineer to join their team.
- Salary of £28,797 plus shift allowance (15% of basic)
- Contributory pension
- Life assurance
- Paid volunteering community day
- Flexible benefits scheme
- 25 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
Part of an international family of companies, our client is always innovating and bringing new ideas to the table to deliver the very best products to their customers.
Within a fast-paced and engaging environment, you will join a friendly team who share their knowledge and best practice, making this the ideal role in which to strengthen your skill-set.
As a Multi-Skilled Engineer, you will help to deliver our client’s plant and equipment maintenance activities.
You’ll support the smooth running of the manufacturing and packing processes by:
- Helping to deliver the long-term maintenance strategy for all equipment
- Carrying out fault-finding tasks
- Responding to major shutdowns and assisting with upgrades
- Performing planned, preventative and breakdown maintenance activities
- Completing engineering documentation
To be considered as a Multi-Skilled Engineer, you will have:
- Served a recognised apprenticeship or have experience as a Multi-Skilled Engineer with a mechanical bias
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment, ideally pharmaceutical or food
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- An analytical mindset
- Good communication skills
Other companies may call this role Multi-Skilled Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Planned Maintenance Engineer, Repair & Maintenance Technician or Mechanical Technician.
This is a full time role, working 39 hours per week on a rotation of early and late shifts of 6:00 – 14:00 and 14:00 – 22:00. Occasional weekend work is required, so a flexible approach to working hours is key.
Please note, the closing date for applications is the 20th October 2017.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are a proactive and analytical Multi-Skilled Engineer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.