Highly Competitive Remuneration Plus Bonus
If you are a highly organised engineering professional with a great management style, this is an exceptional opportunity to make your mark with a well-established business.
Our client’s high quality milk-based drinks and related products are loved and enjoyed by thousands of customers throughout the UK. They are now looking for an Engineering Manager to join their dedicated team.
Within a fast-paced and engaging environment, you will have the opportunity to make a positive, lasting impact on a function that is vital to our client’s success.
As the Engineering Manager, you will oversee our client’s Engineering function, ensuring that KPIs are met.
In this important role, you will lead, organise and deploy the Engineering Teams to meet the site’s current and future needs. You’ll implement processes and practices to drive continuous improvement and maximise productivity.
Additionally, you will:
- Create excellent working relationships with cross-functional teams, throughout the organisation and with business partners
- Manage the engineering budget, legislative systems and on-site contractors
- Execute a range of projects, ensuring that operational procedures are adopted and employed
- Implement safety, cost, delivery, quality, environmental and staffing strategies
To be considered, you will need:
- Previous experience as an engineering manager
- Experience in an FMCG environment at manager level
- Project management experience and a good understanding of CDM regulations
- Change management and CI experience
- An understanding of Lean manufacturing principles, such as RCA, TPM, or 5S
- Working knowledge of ISO, BRC, GMP, IPPC and hygienic maintenance and PPM systems
Decisive and ambitious, as the Engineering Manager, you’ll have excellent communication, persuasion and presentation skills. You’ll also need to be highly organized and able to work to tight deadlines while under pressure.
Ideally, you’ll have a degree level qualification in an engineering discipline, however, this is by no means essential.
To apply for the role of Engineering Manager, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Engineering Manager, Engineering Operations Manager, Engineering Project Manager, Engineering Department Manager, Manufacturing Engineering Manager, Senior Engineer, Engineering.