Field Service Technician / Service Engineer – Gas Safe
Job Title: Catering Equipment Engineer
Location: Field based, covering the West Midlands
Salary: £30,000 - £32,000, negotiable dependent on experience
Job Role: Full Time, Permanent
The company is a successful and well established Catering, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning equipment business based in Redditch. They offer Commercial Electrical & Gas Catering Equipment supply, Installation, repairs and servicing. They are a reputable, growing company working closely with various clients. Other fields of work are Refrigeration and Air Conditioning.
There is an immediate vacancy for a Commercial Catering Engineer to join their enthusiastic team!
You will be visiting customers’ premises to repair, maintain, service and install Commercial Catering Equipment.
Within this role your service area will primarily be the West Midlands.
- At least three years’ experience in an industry working environment
- Customer facing and communication skills are essential
- A strong mechanical and engineering background for servicing, repair and maintenance of Commercial Catering Equipment
- Valid commercial qualifications: Comcat 1, 2, 3, & 5(with LPG being an advantage)
- Refrigeration skill desirable but not essential, the option to Cross train is available
- Experience in Combination Ovens and Warewashing
- A full UK driving licence is required - as this is a mobile role
- Starting salary negotiable depending on experience
- Additional Overtime when available
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Mobile phone
- Fuel Card
- Product training
To be considered for this role you must possess a full UK driving license.
To apply for this role please click APPLY to submit your CV and covering letter.
Candidates with experience of; Commercial Catering Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Refrigeration Engineer, Engineer, Commercial Engineer, Refrigeration Technician, Catering Equipment Technician, Technician, AC Engineer, AC Technician, Service Engineer, F-Gas CG2079, CG6187-21 (Hydrocarbons), Refrigeration Service Engineer, Air Conditioning Installation, Refrigeration Installation Engineer, COMCAT Engineer, COMCAT Qualified, Maintenance Engineer, Refrigeration Field Service Technician, Refrigeration Field Service Engineer, Technical Support Engineer, Field Engineer, Field Service Engineer, Service Engineer, Engineering Manager, Field Service Technician, Field Technician, Service Technician, Engineering Technician, Field Maintenance Engineer, Field Maintenance Technician may also be considered for this role.