26k – 28k
Monday – Thursday – Just days + early finish on Fridays
McIver Knight are partnering with a Reputable Business based in Greater Manchester who are seeking a well experienced Production Supervisor to join the team.
The role of the Production Supervisor is to ensure that the production targets are achieved daily and you continue to ensure the improvements are made within the department.
- Provide a professional level of support to Production on site.
- Ensure quality is at the forefront of everything and help drive improvements.
- Work well alongside the existing production management team.
- Suggest improvements & help implement agreed plans.
- Manage KPI’s across the shop floor to ensure targets are hit.
- Ensure machinery is operated in accordance with set guidelines / procedures.
- Demonstrate a good knowledge of MIG and TIG welding.
- Proven production management experience.
- Lean Manufacturing experience.
- Continuous Improvement experience.
My client is looking to arrange interviews as soon as possible and so interested parties should apply in the first instance, to McIver Knight without delay.