New opportunity not to be missed! Established for over 35 years, our client is now one of the North West’s leading & multi award winning Engineering companies, they are looking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic Paint Inspector to join their team based in Rotherham. You will receive a competitive salary of £28,000 - £30,000 per annum depending on experience.
This is the perfect opportunity for a motivated and dynamic person to thrive, working within a successful and vibrant team.
Your duties as a Paint Inspector will include:-
- Executes the specific inspections on materials, equipment and activities on site.
- Issues the relevant Quality Records and, when necessary, write and send to Quality Control Supervisor non-conformances reports
- Control of storage and certification of consumables
- Performs qualifications of coating processes
- Checks surface preparation
- Checks and records atmospheric conditions prior to starting of painting operations
- Carries out wet and dry film thickness checks
- Monitors observations of the correct coding cycles
- Verifies the correct colour-coding and painting
- Performs visuals inspections
- Performs adhesion testing
- Performs visual checks after blasting
- To adhere to all health and safety
- Any other ad hoc duties
Knowledge, Skills, Experience needed to become their Paint Inspector:
- Minimum NACE 1 or ICORR 1 or equivalent Qualification
- Minimum 2 years’ experience “Hands On” Blasting and Painting experience
- Experience of conventional/HVLP/Air Assisted/ Airless spray systems (desirable)
Paint Inspector Working Hours: Mon – Fri 7.00am – 4.00pm Fri 7.00am – 3.00pm
- 25 days holiday per year
- Company Pension Scheme
- Death in Service Award
- Free secure parking
- Childcare Vouchers scheme in Operation
- Health care scheme
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become their next Paint Inspector please click ‘Apply’ now!