New opportunity not to be missed! Established for over 35 years, our client is now one of the North West’s leading & multi award winning Engineering companies, they are looking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic Robot Programmer to join their team based in Rotherham. You will receive a competitive salary of £12.00 - £14.00 per hour depending on experience.
This is the perfect opportunity for a motivated and dynamic person to thrive, working within a successful and vibrant team.
Your duties as a Robot Programmer will include:-
- Program and set up robotic welders
- Experience in both Prototype, Low and high Volume Production robotic welding
- Experience working with carbon, stainless and aluminium steels
- Experience of heavy fabrications 500kg to 4T
- Ability to work from drawings
- Troubleshooting robotic welding processes
- Train and assist operators in robotic welding
- Attend kick off meetings
- Robot development and offline programming
- Support continuous improvement initiative
- To adhere to all health and safety
- Any other ad hoc duties
Knowledge, Skills, Experience needed to become their Robot Programmer:
- 5+ years’ experience as a Robot Welding Programmer
- Solid background and experience in Fanuc robotics programming and welding systems
- General plant maintenance
- Good computer skills, primarily MS Excel
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with manufacturing operations and customers.
- Flexible and diligent attitude
Robot Programmer Working Hours: Mon – Fri 8.00am – 4.30pm
- 25 days holiday per year
- Company Pension Scheme
- Death in Service Award
- Free secure parking
- Childcare Vouchers scheme in Operation
- Health care scheme
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become their next Robot Programmer please click ‘Apply’ now!