Multi Skilled Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Multi Skilled Facilities Maintenance Engineer in Thatcham/ Newbury - Berkshire
My Client is looking for a Multi Skilled maintenance engineer who is electrically biased and has a strong background in facilities maintenance such as commercial properties and in particular data centres. This is a full time static position working in Thatcham near Newbury and the company are looking to pay a salary of £31,000 plus benefits. This is an excellent opportunity to join a major engineering organisation that will utilise your skills within the maintenance of electrical appliances such as lighting systems, high and low voltage power distribution units, communication systems and wiring systems as well as some HVAC systems.
What you will be doing:
- Planned, preventative and reactive maintenance on Electrical systems within critical environments within the data centre.
- Small Installation works on new equipment when required.
- Diagnose and repair faults to equipment.
Requirements of the candidate:
- 17th edition wiring certification.
- Mechanical or Electrical degree or qualification.
- Over 5 years’ experience working in facilities maintenance, preferably within a data centre.
- City and Guilds testing and inspection certificate.
- Working knowledge of High and Low Voltage installations.
- Previous experience within a data centre environment would be beneficial.
If you have the skills and experience for this position, please upload your CV or contact David Lansley on 01732 455300.