Degree apprenticeships for the science and engineering sectors

Location
Teesside
Salary
Competitive
Posted
22 Jan 2018
Closes
31 Aug 2018
Sector
Education
Contract Type
Permanent
Hours
Full Time

Degree apprenticeships are the fastest-growing route to attracting top talent into industry. They are co-designed by employers and bring together the best of higher education and vocational on-the-job training. They deliver high level, sought-after skills while offering employees an alternative to a traditional degree course.

Degree apprenticeships are a highly affordable way to invest in your people, attract new talent, upskill staff, improve retention and boost innovation and productivity. For individuals, they are a flexible, tuition-fee-free opportunity to gain a degree-level qualification while earning a salary.

Tuition fees are covered by a combination of employer and government investment. For apprenticeship levy-paying employers, the cost of training comes from their online levy accounts, and they will also receive a 10% top up to their online accounts. Non-levy payers pay only 10% of the cost of apprenticeship training with the remaining 90% being paid by the government. 

Enrolling now for September 2018

 

More searches like this