Test Engineer - Gas Appliances & Gas Controls
Test Engineer - Gas Appliances & Controls
Are you a Gas Safety registered engineer with a great eye for detail? Want to make a positive impact with a leading notified body as a Test Engineer? If so, we want to hear from you.
We’re BSI, the business standards company that helps organizations all over the world make excellence a habit. For more than a century, we’ve been showing businesses how to improve performance, reduce risk and achieve sustainable growth.
Now, we’re looking for a Test Engineer to join our Testing Laboratories in Loughborough and help us to ensure that customers’ gas appliances and controls meet our high standards.
- Salary of up to £28,000
- Excellent company-contributed pension scheme
- Company-paid private medical insurance
- Significant training with a team of dedicated Learning & Development staff
- A varied role where no two days are the same
- A wide range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your lifestyle
- 27 days’ annual leave (with the opportunity to increase this to 30 days)
As a Test Engineer, you’ll become a key member of a great team of experts who are passionate about getting the job done right each time. You’ll have the chance to make a real difference by ensuring that products used across the globe meet our high standards.
We pride ourselves in setting the benchmark for our industry and significantly invest in our people to help them become the best in their field. You’ll receive your own training schedule, including in-house courses, coaching and access to e-learning to help you become a leader in your field.
As a Test Engineer, you’ll carry out testing on a range of gas appliances and controls.
In this diverse role, you’ll:
- Test products against set criteria
- Undertake precision measurements
- Write reports of your findings
- Communicate with customers to present what you’ve investigated
To join us as a Test Engineer, you’ll need:
- Experience as an engineer with exposure to gas appliances
- To be Gas Safety registered
- An HNC, ideally HND, level qualification in an engineering discipline relating to gas (or equivalent) or relevant industry experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Great team-working skills
Experience in testing gas products/appliances would be highly beneficial to your application.
We’re eager to hear from you if you’ve got experience as a Test Engineer, Gas Safety Engineer, Gas Engineer, Product Test Engineer, Quality Engineer, QA Engineer, QC Engineer, Senior Test Technician or Engineer.
Webrecruit and BSI are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are looking to make a real impact as a Test Engineer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.