Project Manager / Production Project Coordinator – PRINCE 2
Job Title: Project Manager
Salary: Competitive Salary plus benefits
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Closing Date: Midday 28th March 2018
Please note: they may close this vacancy early if they receive a particularly high volume of applications. If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, do not delay. Please forward your CV in the first instance by clicking on the Apply Now button.
This role is accountable for ensuring all projects are completed on time and within budget and that all departments involved in each project are meeting their objectives in a timely and professional manner.
The role involves managing multiple projects and working to tight deadlines. The successful candidate will have previous experience as a Project Manager, the drive to deliver results and be able to communicate effectively across the business.
The successful candidate will have previous experience as a Project Manager, managing multiple projects and working to tight deadlines. You will be comfortable working in a fast paced, results driven and high growth company with an emphasis on continuous improvement. Strong commercial awareness, problem solving skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels is a must. You will also have strong interpersonal skills and be diplomatic, adaptable and flexible in your approach.
It would be desirable for you to have or to be working towards the PRINCE 2 qualification and to have had previous Project Management experience gained in a Global manufacturing operation. In addition, knowledge of the heating industry and advanced knowledge of the Company products would be highly desirable.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
* Working with the Board and line managers to achieve a set of specific objectives.
* Effectively communicate project expectations to team members to enable them to deliver correctly and on time
* Assume direct control and responsibility for all aspects of allocated projects
* Co-ordinate and support the design resource appointed to relevant projects
* Monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
* Work on own initiative and contribute as a valued member of wider project and business teams
* Identify risks and take appropriate risk mitigation actions during the lifetime of the project
* Interface with cross functional stake holders to ensure milestones are met
* Ensure projects are managed in accordance with agreed project methodologies and all documentation is compliant
* Manage project plans
No terminology within this advert is intended to unlawfully discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, race or disability and we welcome all applications.
Please click the APPLY button to submit your CV.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of: Project Manager, Production Project Coordinator, Senior Project Manager, Manufacturing Project Manager, Global Manufacturing Project Manager, Project Coordinator, Project Controller may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Project Manager / Production Project Coordinator – PRINCE 2
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly