I am looking for a Rail civil engineer to work for a design consultancy in the west midlands focusing on several rail projects. This is a fantastic opportunity to be apart of a large rail group responsible for the delivery of the design commissions for major clients such as Network Rail, HS2, London Underground and many civil engineering contracts.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be apart of a large rail group responsible for the delivery of design commissions for major clients such as Network Rail, HS2, London underground and many civil engineering contractors.
- Lead the civil rail design input on rail projects and co-ordinate and manage all the necessary interfaces and input
- Produce and check and approve detailed railway designs and calculations within an implementation project
- Check railway layouts
- Cover concept design, feasibility and operations
- Degree in engineering
- Strong knowledge of railway, civil engineering, geotechnical and structural engineering
- Hands on experience of checking feasibility, outline and detailed railway and calculations (alignment, track, civil, engineering, structure, drainage, formation and operations).
Apply for Rail Engineers
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly