I am looking for a Rail civil engineer to work for a design consultancy in the west midlands focusing on several rail projects. This is a fantastic opportunity to be apart of a large rail group responsible for the delivery of the design commissions for major clients such as Network Rail, HS2, London Underground and many civil engineering contracts.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be apart of a large rail group responsible for the delivery of design commissions for major clients such as Network Rail, HS2, London underground and many civil engineering contractors.
- Lead the civil rail design input on rail projects and co-ordinate and manage all the necessary interfaces and input
- Produce and check and approve detailed railway designs and calculations within an implementation project
- Check railway layouts
- Cover concept design, feasibility and operations
- Degree in engineering
- Strong knowledge of railway, civil engineering, geotechnical and structural engineering
- Hands on experience of checking feasibility, outline and detailed railway and calculations (alignment, track, civil, engineering, structure, drainage, formation and operations).