Associate Director - Civil Infrastructure Engineer
Within the role you will undertake project manager on client liaison, managing specialist civil, highway, drainage and infrastructure technical input delivering project outputs such as Due Diligence reports, PPP Feasibility reports and advice notes. You will be a technical expert along with a background in managing a Highway or Civil Infrastructure team with experience in assisting and preparing new bids.
- Chartered Engineer with typically more than 10 years professional experience on highways and infrastructure projects;
- Knowledge of all stages of highway infrastructure projects including operation and maintenance;
- Demonstrable technical knowledge across a range of highways related disciplines.
The individual should have a proven track record of providing technical advice to Clients on PPP/ Civil Infrastructure projects and have knowledge and experience of the following areas:
- Project Management;
- Highway infrastructure design;
- Construction contracts;
- Highway maintenance activities;
- Performance-based payment mechanisms;
- Asset management;
- Due Diligence reporting;
- Feasibility reporting;
Apply for Associate Director - Civil Infrastructure Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly