Traffic Signals Highways Engineer
I am searching for a Traffic signals engineer to work for a consultancy in Manchester or Liverpool where you will be apart of a large highways engineering team responsible for the design and delivery of traffic/traffic signals and road safety projects through technical standards.
- Undertake the scheme investigation, feasibility studies, primary and detailed design, site inspections, data collection and analysis and works/construction inspection and supervision.
- Prepare technical documents and drawings
- Manage the delivery of small projects and small programmes of works
- Degree in engineering in civil engineering
- Chartered or incorporated engineer
- Strong technical background
- Experience and knowledge of UTMC and ITS projects
- Experience and working knowledge of relevant standards TSRGD, Traffic signs and manual, manual for streets, DMRB.
Apply for Traffic Signals Highways Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly