Traffic Signals Highways Engineer
I am searching for a Traffic signals engineer to work for a consultancy in Manchester or Liverpool where you will be apart of a large highways engineering team responsible for the design and delivery of traffic/traffic signals and road safety projects through technical standards.
- Undertake the scheme investigation, feasibility studies, primary and detailed design, site inspections, data collection and analysis and works/construction inspection and supervision.
- Prepare technical documents and drawings
- Manage the delivery of small projects and small programmes of works
- Degree in engineering in civil engineering
- Chartered or incorporated engineer
- Strong technical background
- Experience and knowledge of UTMC and ITS projects
- Experience and working knowledge of relevant standards TSRGD, Traffic signs and manual, manual for streets, DMRB.