Facilties Service Manager
1 day left
- Full Time
I am currently for the Facilities Service manager to work for a major company in the midlands on a major hospital project.
This is a 10-year contract in place to deliver hard FM services to the hospital under the PFI agreement.
- Ensure successful delivery across the estates sites
- Lead the creation and delivery of key objectives, goals, strategies, measures and benchmark standards
- Review the existing performance review structures
- Be the key contact to build and maintain effective and supportive relationship with members of the delivery team with estates and facilities
- PFI and hospital environment experience gained in hard FM service deliveries
- Strong M&E knowledge
- Good with people management
- Engineering qualifications
Apply for Facilties Service Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly