Technical Sales Engineer Service Division (m/f)
As a global leader in supplying servo-hydraulic, electro-dynamic and electro-mechanical test systems and industrial system sensors, MTS Systems Corporation develops solutions that add value for our customers, creating a unique and challenging atmosphere that makes MTS home to some of the best technical and creative people in the world. MTS' testing hardware and software solutions help customers accelerate and improve their design, development, and manufacturing processes and are used for determining the mechanical behavior of materials, products, and structures. MTS' high-performance position provides controls for a variety of industrial and vehicular applications.
Why do so many people join MTS Systems Corporation and stay for a career? Because this is a place where you get to apply your creativity, work with smart people on fascinating projects, and make a positive impact on people’s lives. It is a place where you can learn, innovate and grow professionally.
Transforming what’s possible with cars, aircraft, bridges, wind turbines and space-age materials – this is work we dream about as kids. At MTS, it’s a rewarding career path for talented individuals who are willing to work hard, think hard, and commit to solving complex and critical challenges for our customers around the world, many of whom are leaders in their respective industries.
By joining MTS, you’ll have access to the latest tools and technologies, along with the support of colleagues who are passionate about their work. You’ll discover a dynamic culture of continuous improvement that extends to our people, one that offers numerous ways to expand your knowledge and advance your career.
MTS UK in Surrey is looking with immediate effect for an excellent sales talent, for a:
Technical Sales Engineer Service Division (m/f)
MTS Service Department is about selling on-site service contracts including software enhancements, parts and other related services which might be appropriate to satisfy customer needs. In this situation, it will be more likely a proactive approach to offer value added services from MTS. Furthermore MTS Service Department is in charge to satisfy customer needs regarding break-fix and maintenance services.
Your most important task will be to generate sales volume of MTS service contracts and other services within UK. You work closely with Inside Account Managers, Application Engineers, Product Sales, Order Services to effectively pursue selling opportunities.
You could work from your home office or from our Guildford office. Ideally you are living in the Southern part of England.
What will MTS offer to you?
- Company car plus attractive vehicle regulation
- Possibility to work from your home office
- Professional training
- Excellent earning opportunities including fixed salary plus commission
- Benefits like private medical insurance, pension scheme, group income protection, group life assurance and business travel accident assurance
- Motivating work environment
- Exiting business field with interesting customers as we sell equipment and corresponding service to all kind of industries, e. g. Formula One, automobile manufacturers and OEMs and as well to any company using our equipment to validate fatigue life of their end products
- Working together with highly qualified colleagues and innovative products in a modern office
- Pleasant and enjoyable working climate
- Cheerful multinational teams
Your new Challenges:
- Promoting sales of service products and maintaining effective customer relationships
- Developing and implementing a customer contact plan containing prospecting and account penetration activities
- To discover the client's needs, their decision-making process, budget and timing requirements on all pending opportunities
- To work with application engineering to develop effective customized solutions
- To construct and communicate quotes that contain a clear value proposition, which enables the customer to effectively evaluate our offer
- To be a valued member of the entire sales team and to be actively involved in sales activities, key communications and planned events
We are looking for a technical sales talent with:
- Proactive sales approach and beeing an enthusiastic sales individual
- Technical engineering background in R&D test environment
- Experience in successful cooperation to deal with complex situations and demanding customers
- Presentation skills and ability to interface directly with customers
- Ability to build relationships and create new opportunities
- Broad understanding of the key account sales process
- Problem solving and analytical business skills
- Willingness to travel including overnights
- You must possess a valid driver’s license and be able to drive a car
- You must be eligible to work and live in the UK
To apply please submit your motivation letter and CV by email to Ms Sabine Bacher, Human Resources Europe, MTS Systems GmbH Germany: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application.
Any contact by recruitment companies is unwanted. Thank you.
MTS Systems Ltd
Surrey Research Park
40 Alan Turing Road
GU2 7YF Guildford, Surrey