M&E Hard Facilties Operation Manager
I am currently searching for a M&E Hard Facilities Operations Manager who would be interested in joining a large engineering provider on a MOD site at Whitehall.
- You will manage the ongoing rectification of budding plant defects on the engineering providers estate
- Provide technical support for engineers and sub-contractors as required.
- Assist in the planning, management and execution of small works on site.
- Liaise with stakeholders so that all work is carried out efficiently with least disruption to the end user, ensuring any complaints are dealt with efficiently and quickly.
- Retain responsibility and ownership of site electrical systems ensuring all associated PPM & reactive works are carried out in accordance with latest contracted standards.
- Retain responsibility and ownership of Authorised Person HV/LV for controlled systems in accordance with JSP 375 Volume 3, Chapter 3.
- Work closely with the Helpdesk and the Operations Team to ensure clear lines of communication are maintained
- Provide on call duties for technical and building support
- Hard FM technical background managing PPM & reactive works
- Experience of supervising /managing maintenance engineers
- City & Guilds 2360 part 1 & 2 or equivalent
- PLC and SCADA experience (advantageous)
- Previous experience and appointment as HV/LV Authorised Person IAW JSP 375 Volume 3 Chapter 3
- ·Ability to read electrical drawings
- City & Guilds 2391 or City & Guilds 2394 and 2395