Planned Maintenance Engineer
Planned Maintenance Engineer
Field Based (with travel throughout Nottingham and the surrounding area)
Are you a fire, CCTV or intruder alarm engineer looking for more from your career? Could you thrive in an environment of respect and partnership where technology is embraced and teamwork is paramount? If so, read on.
Built on a foundation of trust and innovation, the Securus Group is a leading provider of exceptional security solutions.
This is a fantastic opportunity to build on your existing skill-set and take the next step in your career as a Planned Maintenance Engineer.
- Salary of £24,500 - £27,500 DOE
- Overtime opportunities
- Mobile phone
- PDA and all testing equipment provided
- Your choice of an estate car or van
We focus on partnering with businesses, not selling to them. As such, wherever you go and whomever you visit, you will be treated as one of the team, someone who is here to help and is welcomed.
You will discover that we live and breathe our values and are proud to say we are focused upon respect, integrity, collaboration and innovation excellence. Through this mentality, we believe we can add value and provide consistent, quality and reliable services.
As leaders in our sector, we utilise the latest technology and only work to the highest standards. What’s more, we offer exceptional training which will enable you to add to your skill-set and build an amazing career with us.
As a Planned Maintenance Engineer, you will maintain and service alarms at commercial, residential and retail sites throughout Nottingham and the surrounding area.
Your role will primarily involve:
- Operating in a safe manner at all times
- Working on fire, CCTV and intruder systems (occasionally warden call systems)
- Carrying out all tasks in-line with British Standards, industry accreditations and SLAs
- Processing jobs via a tablet or PDA to keep accurate records of completed and remedial work
- Maintaining strong communications with customers
To be considered, you will need:
- Planned or reactive engineering experience in fire, CCTV or intruder alarms
- FIA 1 and 5 qualifications
- A full, valid driving licence
- Strong communication skills
Ideally, you will have experience of warden call systems, but this is not essential.
We are eager to speak with candidates who have held the position of Planned Engineer, Planned Maintenance Engineer, Fire & Security Systems Engineer, Access Control Engineer, Security Systems Technician, or Fire Alarm Engineer.
Additionally, some organisations may call this role Maintenance Engineer, Fire System Maintenance Engineer, Security System Maintenance Engineer, Field Service Engineer, or Senior Maintenance Technician.
The Securus Group is an equal opportunities employer and takes their corporate and social responsibility seriously.
So if you are a dedicated and skilled Planned Maintenance Engineer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.