Multi Skilled Technician (Combustion & Mechanical)
£33,000 - £36,000
We are currently recruiting for a Multi Skilled Technician (Combustion and Mechanical) to cover the Midlands & North West
• Provide general mechanical / Combustion maintenance support on all buildings and appliances.
• Implement all mechanical maintenance and corrective works on the site
• Perform testing and inspecting of gas appliances in accordance with industry standards.
• Carry out remedial and/or refurbishment works arising from breakdown or maintenance inspections.
• Respond to reactive maintenance/breakdown calls for the helpdesk and carrying out remedial work as necessary, providing feedback information to customer and helpdesk as required.
• Undertake defect surveys on electrical plant and systems and providing reports as requested by engineering management.
•The ideal candidate will have the relevant C&G, BTEC level 3, ONC/OND or NVQ level 3 in a mechanical discipline, and current Gas Safe qualifications
• The candidate will be qualified and/or trained in other building service disciplines including HVCA and will be able to demonstrate a proven track record in a building service environment.
• Good all round knowledge of Facility Management and Building Services Engineering.