Field Service Engineer
5 days left
- Full Time
Field Service Engineer
Field Based (covering mainly Glasgow and the Scottish Central Belt with some travel further afield on occasion)
Are you a field service engineering professional seeking a new challenge? Could you thrive in a hands-on role dealing directly with customers? If so, this is the role for you.
Providing unique and advanced solutions for cash management, our client seeks to make cash handling simplistic and financially sound. Due to retirement, they are now looking for a Field Service Engineer to join their team, working throughout Glasgow and the Central Belt.
- Salary of £22,000 - £25,000
- Company car
As a Field Service Engineer, you will be tasked with the install, service and repair of cash handling equipment at four or five customer sites throughout Glasgow and the Scottish Central Belt.
You will primarily deal with two cash handling products, meaning this is an excellent opportunity to grow your technical knowledge within this area of engineering.
Specifically, your role will involve:
- Undertaking repair and maintenance activities
- Delivering high levels of customer services and dealing with them in a friendly, approachable manner
- Building long term customer relationships to facilitate care levels
- Taking responsibility for key customers
- Reporting to the Senior Engineer
To be considered as a Field Service Engineer, you will need:
- Experience of repairing electro-mechanical equipment
- Knowledge of the use of basic tools and test equipment
- A good level of IT literacy
- A C&G or higher technical certification (or equivalent) in an engineering discipline
- A full driving licence
Other companies may call this role Field Service Engineer, Electro-Mechanical Engineer, Mechanical Service Engineer, Electrical Repairs Engineer, Field Engineer, Service Engineer, Field Service Technician, or Electro-Mechanical Technician.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are a passionate and knowledgeable Field Service Engineer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.