Realisation Project Manager
Time for a new challenge? Would you like to be at the sharp-end of our business, leading our bespoke MHE installation projects?
We’re looking for three dedicated, motivated, energetic project managers to join our Realisation Project Management team.
Reporting directly to the Principal Automation Realisation Manager, you will project manage the installation, commissioning, testing and go-live support of our bespoke MHE installations.
You will be accountable for delivering the Realisation project of our multi-million pound MHE installations, delivering the hardware and software installation and testing project to our CFC(customer fulfillment centre) Project team.
Your role will take you to our new sites, both nationally and internationally.
This role needs someone who can:
- Lead a complex MHE installation, commissioning & testing project in our new build CFC sites, both nationally and internationally:
- On time
- On Budget
- In Scope
- Be the face of our OSP MHE Realisation to the immediate customer - CFC Project team:
- Be comfortable presenting to peers, senior managers and directors
- Be comfortable fielding difficult and detailed question
- Project leadership for all the project teams responsible for delivery of the overall MHE project:
- Automation Engineering
- Technology Realisation
- MHE Commissioning
- Be the conscience for value for money in the Realisation project.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Project managing the install, commissioning and go-live for our MHE installations.
- Responsible for programme, budget and scope of the delivery of bespoke MHE installations.
- Primary location of work will largely be at various CFC sites, nationally and internationally, depending on project placement (likely placement length 6-12 months)
- Will be required to travel UK & abroad.
- Main point of contact for CFC project team.
- Liaise with all Delivery Areas to receive inputs to create and maintain the project programme.
- Delivery Areas include: Automation Engineering, Ocado Technology, OSP Sales, Commissioning.
- The ideal candidate will come from either a Project Management or complex Operations Management background
- Ability to work across all departments and sites within the business
- IT literate, strong knowledge of Excel, MS Project (or equiv), Word and PowerPoint and ideally Google Suite
- Recognised Project Management qualification (APM PFQ or equiv) - Desired
- Equivalency through Project or Operational Management experience will be also be fully considered
- Self-confidence combined with strong leadership skills.
- Embraces change in a rapidly moving environment
- Disciplined in fact-based debate and decision making
- Recognised as a strong "problem solver"
- Able to work calmly under pressure within a busy and dynamic environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with all levels of the organisation.
- Has the drive and initiative to manage their own workload, able to be flexible, prioritise and deliver against deadlines with minimal supervision
- Ready to travel (both nationally and internationally) and be site based for extended placements (6-12 months)