Are you looking to progress your career as a Quality Engineer? Want to help a game-changing business transform the world of aviation as we know it? If so, read on.
Vertical Aerospace is an exciting new company that’s looking to change how the public views and uses the aviation industry. As part of this, we are developing a Personal Electric Aircraft.
We’re embarking on an exciting new chapter in the development of this project and are looking for a Quality Engineer to join our team in Bristol.
- Competitive salary
- 4% flexible benefits
- 3% pension
- The chance to join a passionate team with unrivalled technical expertise
- An innovative and forward-thinking culture
- The opportunity to support a unique, ground-breaking project with huge potential
In this exciting role, you will join a talented and fresh-thinking team who are striving to deliver performance, ideas and concepts that make a real difference.
We believe that great engineering is about the elegance and efficiency of doing more with less. So, if you want to think outside the box, push the boundaries of what is considered normal and have the freedom to explore and develop your ideas, this is the role for you.
As the Quality Engineer, you’ll support our quality assurance process.
Working to ISO 9001:2015 and EASA Part 21 standards, you will:
- Utilise quality tools, including control plans, FAIRs, process flows, cost of quality and internal and external audits
- Get involved with the New Product Introduction process
- Develop and maintain supply chain interfaces and performance
- Carry out inspections
- Maintain and update the Quality Management System
- Carry out improvement activities
To join us as our Quality Engineer, you’ll need:
- At least three years’ quality assurance and/or control experience
- A minimum of three years’ experience of manufacturing processes
- Internal auditing experience
- The ability to deliver complex technical projects to demanding deadline
Experience of the following would be beneficial: working in an aerospace design and manufacturing environment, training and developing others, product conformity audits or working in a regulatory role in an approved organisation.
A minimum of an HNC in engineering would also be an advantage, as would having authority related to Release to Service. H&S training, including COSHH, would also be desirable.
We’re eager to hear from you if you’ve held the title of Quality Engineer, Quality Assurance Engineer, QA Engineer, QC Engineer, Quality Control Engineer, Aerospace Quality Engineer or Aerospace Manufacturing Engineer.
The successful candidate will be required to provide proof that they have the right to work in the UK.
Webrecruit and Vertical Aerospace are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and believe that the more inclusive we environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are looking to be part of something great as a Quality Engineer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.