Manufacturing Systems Engineer / Production Engineer
Intersurgical is a thriving innovative medical manufacturing company and a world leader in providing plastic disposable products for the respiratory care business.
About the role:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Manufacturing Systems Engineer to join our thriving UK medical manufacturing company to work within our expanding Manufacturing Team.
The successful candidate will help write and develop Intersurgical's Manufacturing System, meeting and following the principles of Lean Manufacturing while complying to the requirements of the Medical Device Directive (MDD), ISO 13485, FDA 21CFR 820, and all other International Regulatory requirements
- Experience and knowledge of Production Engineering and Lean and Six Sigma Principles
- Experience and knowledge of Maintaining Quality Systems to ISO13485, ISO9001, 93 / 42EEC, 21CFR 820
- Experience and knowledge of conduction internal audits and supplier audits
- I.T. Literate - Microsoft Office
- Travel to other Intersurgical Sites will be required within this role
You may have experience of the following: Manufacturing Engineer, Engineering, Capex, Assembly Line, Production Engineer, Manufacturing, Mechanical Engineering, Process Engineer, Lean and Six Sigma, Quality Engineer, Manufacturing Systems Engineer, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.