Are you looking for your next role as a Machine Operator? If so, this is a fantastic opportunity to build on your existing skill-set with a well-established business.
Serving a variety of sectors, our client is an award-winning provider of innovative packaging solutions. Due to continued expansion, they are now looking for a Machine Operator to join their team.
- Salary starting from £22,700, rising with skills/experience
- Company pension scheme (matched up to 3%)
- Develop your career with an award-winning local company
- Small and friendly team
- Great work environment
- 23.5 days’ holiday
As a Machine Operator, you will safely operate plant and equipment in our client’s Printed Foil Slitting Department.
Carrying out all tasks in a safe manner, you will:
- Start-up, run, maintain and troubleshoot machinery
- Carry out safety and quality checks
- Handle materials
- Ensure operating areas meet 5S standards
- Keep accurate records
- Identify ways to enhance existing processes
- Production and machine operation experience
- The confidence to suggest ways to improve processes
- A good level of IT literacy, including MS Word and Excel and emails
- At least five GCSEs (or equivalent)
Previous slitting experience would be beneficial to your application.
Other companies may call this role Machine Operator, Production Technician, Slitting Machine Operator, Production Machine Operative, Machine Setter, Manufacturing Technician or Production Operator.
The working hours are 40 hours per week operating on an alternating weekly shift pattern of Monday – Friday, 6:00 – 14:00 and Monday – Thursday, 14:00 – 00:00.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
To apply for the role of Machine Operator, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.