Are you looking for your next challenge as a Junior Technician? Want to increase your abilities with a business that’s striving to transform the aviation industry? If so, read on.
Vertical Aerospace is an exciting new company that’s looking to change how the public views and uses the aviation industry. As part of this, we are developing a Personal Electric Aircraft.
We are embarking on an exciting new chapter in the development of our Electric Aircraft and are looking for a Junior Technician to join our team.
- Competitive salary
- 4% flexible benefits
- 3% pension
- The chance to join a passionate team with unrivalled technical expertise
- The opportunity to support a unique, ground-breaking project with huge potential
At Vertical Aerospace, we are defining the future of air transportation. We believe that great engineering is about the elegance and efficiency of doing more with less, and our accomplished team is aiming to move faster than our competitors to deliver the future, now.
Within an innovative and fresh-thinking environment, you will have the chance to play an important role in the smooth running of our workshop.
As a Junior Technician, you will assemble prototype models and full-scale aircraft in-line with technical specifications and work control documents.
Initially working under the guidance of Senior Technicians and Engineers, you will:
- Make sure that the workshop operates like a well-oiled machine
- Ensure that all activities are delivered in-line with drawings and instructions
- Support verification and validation processes
- Control tooling and PPE
To join us as a Junior Technician, you’ll need:
- At least two years’ workshop experience
- The ability to paint and finish parts in-line with specifications
- The ability to use hand and power tools to produce products
- To be detail-oriented and familiar with working with various composite materials
- The ability to follow verbal and/or written instructions precisely
Previous electrical experience would be beneficial to your application, as would experience within the aviation or automotive industries. A personal interest in aviation and aircraft would also be an advantage.
We’re eager to hear from you if you’ve worked as a Workshop Technician, Workshop Operative, Assembly Technician, Workshop Engineer, Technician, Aviation Technician or Automotive Technician.
The successful candidate will be required to provide proof that they have the right to work in the UK.
Webrecruit and Vertical Aerospace are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and believe that the more inclusive we environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are looking to take the next step in your career as a Junior Technician, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.