Job Title: Estimator
Location: Chessington, Surrey
Salary: £45,000 - £60,000 (depending on experience)
Type: Full Time, Permanent
They are a successful privately owned specialist Company based in Chessington Surrey operating in a variety of sectors within the high end fit out market and they are looking to employ an experienced, conscientious, self-motivated and ambitious Estimator / Senior Estimator.
The role would suit someone with good communication skills, experience in estimating joinery and working with multiple sub-contractors, who is looking for a permanent position to join their dynamic team.
The candidate should be confident in managing and co-ordinating all aspects of tenders ranging from £100,000 to £10m+. Being highly organised and methodical with good time management skills in meeting deadlines is key along with a solid understanding of working with Excel. Experience of the Museum fit out sector would be a distinct advantage.
* Putting together sub-contractor packages
* Handling sub-contractor enquiries
* Compiling the estimate book
* Analysing all Client documentation
* Working with the team to assess and implement strategy
* Estimating joinery with material and labour breakdowns
* Take offs from drawings and specification documents
* Analysing sub-contractor tenders
* Completing presentation documentation
* Compiling prelims
* Finalising tender submissions with the commercial team
* Dealing with post tender queries
* Attending mid and post tender interviews
* Preparing budgets
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful organisation that has a great reputation within the museum high end fit out sector.
The Company is an equal opportunities employer and invites applications from all candidates who can work legally in the UK.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience of; Experienced Estimator, Estimator, Museum Estimator will also be considered for this role.