Product Continuous Improvement Analyst
An exciting opportunity has been created to be part of a dynamic and fast paced team. We are seeking the right candidate within our Product Continuous Improvement team
Reporting to the PCI Manager the Analyst will be responsible for detailed investigations into specific error types to aid in identifying root causes of failures.
The analyst will work in the relevant priority stream as required. Examples of these include:
- Bot hoist
- Bot X/Y movements
- Crash investigations
- Bot motion control
- Grid failure
- Peripheral failures
Types of data being analysed can include:
- Bot logs
- DASH logs
- Test result analysis
- Engineering feedback
- Physical inspections and observations
- Self motivated and ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to work well within a team of multi-disciplined individuals
- Very keen eye for detail and ability to look for patterns and trends within large volumes of data
Ideal candidate would have strong, demonstrated experience in the following areas (however, training is provided):
- SQL and data analysis - Mining data with BigQuery, Excel, Tableau, Kibana, Hawk
- Python - for adapting and improving our scripts used parse CAN0 data
- Previous experience with bot/DASH log files
The role is based in Andover however there will travel/time required at other sites.
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Income Protection
- 23 days holiday, increasing to 25 with 3 years’ service
- 15% Ocado discount
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ocado is an equal opportunities employer and as such makes every effort to ensure that all potential employers are treated fairly and equally, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we will be in contact with shortlisted candidates only. If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Due to the fast-paced nature of Ocado's business our vacancy close dates may be subject to change.