Quality Systems Engineer
As the world’s leading innovator in online grocery shopping with a pioneering business model, developing our own technology and new customer propositions, opening multiple sites at an accelerating rate and engaging in exciting new business partnerships, there has never been a better time to join us. We pride ourselves on the quality of our people, goods and technological advances that power everything we do.
We are looking to recruit a Quality Systems Engineer to join the team! This role will drive the development, documentation, control and improvement of key business processes surrounding the delivery of engineering team solutions to assure outcomes.
Work across Engineering delivery areas to establish process capability, identify requirements and work collaboratively to create and embed process.
Use of structured quality tools and problem solving techniques to facilitate and support process development and deployments, and audit compliance.
- Principle accountability: Drive the mission to achieve “assured outcomes” across the business.
- Business process definition for internal organisation and management systems development. Agree process definition with buy-in from process owners and stakeholders.
- Subject matter expert for problem-solving techniques and approaches.
- Drive the business process development of Supplier Quality regime for Ocado Engineering from selection process through to supplier development - both locally (UK/ EU) and remote (rest of the world).
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Implementation of management systems for operations and suppliers.
- Structured problem solving using Six Sigma, 8D or A3 methods. Can coach others.
- Advanced product quality planning with the supply base - purchasing of own design bespoke products.
- Proven change management and acceptance building skills. Implementation of process and transfer to business as usual
- Involved in the introduction of ISO9001:2015; introduction of supplier quality regimes with SQA manuals/ assessments.
- Lead problem solving teams driving to successful conclusion
- Implementing change in a fast paced environment; building a consensus and gaining acceptance.
- Internal/ lead auditor ISO9001:2015
- Degree/ HND qualified in technical or quality discipline