We are currently searching for Highways engineers to join a major design consultancy working on a JCT venture based in Hertfordshire. You will be joining a key player in the market with a strong hold across the UK in Highways Design and management environment.
- Based in Hertfordshire, working for the council on a joint venture you will join a integrated team of 25 people + delivering a wide portfolio of works from pedestrian crossing improvements to town centre redevelopments.
- Ensure projects are delivered to time and specification
- Ensure legislation, regulation, policies and technical guidance is relevant to Hertfordshire county council
- Prepare the technical designs in accordance to approved design standards and procedures
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- Chartered membership
- Minimum of 6 years in Highways Design
- Ability to undertake transport planning, pedestrian crossings, cycle routes, roundabouts and urban realm designs
- Undertake and analyse traffic data and write feasibility reports