Product Stream Technical Lead
4 days left
- Full Time
For new hires at Milton Keynes there will be a period of onboarding required at our King's Lynn site, during this time we will provide a support package.
Do you want to utilise your experience of asset management tools and techniques to help us source and industrialise moulding equipment for our new manufacturing facility?
Have you got experience with project management, maintenance planning and problem solving expertise (RCA/DMAIC/PDCA)?
As a Product Stream Technical Lead you will have technical responsibility from concept to industrialisation of Assembly equipment. You will ensure adherence to operational objectives, cost models and regulatory requirements whilst supporting customer focus and requirements.
In this role, you will:
• Identify current and future technical needs whilst utilising proficient resource to ensure that the product stream operates at its optimum level (Rate of Production) in order to meet with customer fulfilment requirements (OTIF) and cost of production targets.
• Maintain and manage Customer assets and support Technical development with both suppliers and customers to ensure optimum Operational Asset performance.
• Facilitate Bespak Commercial / customer rules of engagement in relation to capital investment and asset management.
• Propose and detail Capital Expenditure initiatives on plant and equipment to improve and maintain business performance (Value circa £10k - £2000k).
• Audit product stream handover form NPI, peer approver on the product design transfer.
View the job description: Click Here
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace where all employees feel that they can be their real and authentic selves whilst being treated with dignity and respect. We are always happy to explore flexible working and we are a proud member of the disability confident employer scheme. In short we are an equal opportunity employer who will review your application based solely on your skills, experience & potential.
What we offer you
We want to provide an environment where our colleagues play an active part in the growth of our business. A challenging but supportive environment where talented people can really grow and take advantage of a wide range of diverse opportunities that we offer.
We regularly benchmark ourselves against our industry and we are confident that we offer a competitive salary and benefits package to all our colleagues including 28 days holiday plus statutory holidays, 8% employer contribution to pension scheme, private medical insurance, group life assurance, employee share schemes and an active well-being programme.
Great locations as well as a positive, people-focused culture with charity and social activities a part of everyday life. It all contributes to creating a working environment which is friendly, supportive and nurturing.
Millions of patients all over the world rely on what we do
Bespak is the name behind some of the most widely used and trusted inhalation devices in the world. We are a global market leader providing pharmaceutical companies around the world with inhaler and auto-injector technologies and development and manufacturing services.
Integrity > Respect > Team Work > Results Driven > Customer Focus
The culture at Bespak is driven by five core values. Integrity drives mutual Respect. Integrity and Respect are the basis for Team Work. Integrity, Respect and Team Work promote a Results Driven and Customer Focused culture.