Site Maintenance Engineer / Service Engineer – Plumbing Bias
Job Title: General Site Maintenance Engineer (OPERATIONS)
Salary: £25,000 – £28,000 based on qualifications and experience
Location: London, SW15
Job Type: Full Time Contract – 45 hours a week
The Company are looking for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer with experience of plumbing along with general maintenance skills (incl. painting/carpentry), ability to assist in all planned and reactive maintenance at the site.
* Manage and update the company maintenance jobs log system
* Liaise with other department heads and colleagues to ensure effective and efficient management of the Club
* Ensure the Club meets all H&S and other legislative requirements at all times
* The successful candidate would ideally be plumbing qualified to City & Guilds Level 2
Whilst full training will be given, the ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications and competencies:
* Sound knowledge of plumbing, City & Guilds Level 2.
* Must have a good knowledge of planned maintenance systems.
* Trustworthy and reliable.
* Experience in a similar environment desirable.
* Ability to use own initiative and manage own work schedule.
* Ability to work well with other team members.
* Good customer care skills including respecting internal and external customers.
* Understanding of current legislation in regard to Health & Safety.
* Good communicator.
Due to the nature of the role the successful applicant will need to live within a 1hour commute of the club.
The above job description is not exhaustive and you may be required to carry out tasks, including weekend working, as specified by the Club that are outside the content of your job description on occasion.
Please note that no sponsorship or relocation packages will be available for this position so all candidates must be eligible to both live and work in the UK to be considered.
Applicants are required to submit their CV and a Covering letter outlining their suitability for the role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of: Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Technician, Site Engineer, Field Service Engineer, Service Engineer, Plumber, Plumbing Technician, Qualified Plumber, General Handyman, Field Service Technician, Service Technician, Engineering Technician, Field Maintenance Engineer, Field Maintenance Technician, Mechanical Engineer, Mechanical Technician, Electrical Engineer, Electrical Technician, Repair Engineer, Repair Technician, Commercial Engineer, Plant Equipment Engineer, Plant Machinery Engineer, Commercial Plant Engineer, Fault Repair Engineer will also be considered for this role.