Design Engineer / Senior Design Engineer
Intersurgical is a World leading supplier of consumable respiratory products. An exciting, stable and fast-growing part of the medical sector where each product makes a real difference to patient wellbeing.
Position: Mid / Senior Design Engineer
Location: Head Office, Wokingham UK (Commutable from Reading, Basingstoke, Farnborough, Slough, Woking, Guildford, Watford and surrounding areas)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £30 to £45k per annum
Closing date for applications: 20th August, 2018
About the role:
Intersurgical is looking for a number of Mechanical Design Engineers and Senior Mechanical Design Engineers to join their development team at our Headquarters in Wokingham. We need designers to help create solutions to some of the most challenging engineering issues in respiratory care. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to enhance their career developing new products, achieving clinical and commercial input requirements and meeting timescale targets.
- Proven track record of product design for high volume injection moulding and design for manufacture and assembly
- Experience of ideas generation, concept design and development, engineering calculations and prototyping
- Experience of UniGraphics or similar CAD software and creating 3D CAD models and 2D technical drawings
- Proven track record of delivering design and development projects, and activities such as project facilitation, project documentation including design briefs and risk analysis, and verification and validation activities
- Experience in providing cross-functional links between Technical, Marketing / Sales, Tool Room, Quality, Manufacturing departments, and external customers / suppliers
- Methodical, organised and structured approach to work
- Experience working within the medical sector, or equivalent regulated industry such as aerospace, automotive, nuclear etc. would be desirable
You may have experience of the following: Design Engineer, Project Management, Project Engineer, Project Manager, Product Development, Product Manager, New Product Development, Senior Design Enginee, CAD, Mechanical Design Engineer, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.