Apprenticeship Assessor/Trainer (Electrical and Electronic Engineering)
7 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Apprenticeship Assessor/Trainer Electrical & Electronic Engineering
Location: Dunstable, Bedfordshire
Salary: Competitive dependent on qualification/experience
Position: 37 hours per week, 52 weeks per year
Closing Date: 17th August 2018
Interview Date: Wednesday, 29th August 2018
Across the region The College is seen as the “friendly college” where a more mature environment is appreciated. Its curriculum is heavily based around the needs of the region, the learner in the region and regional employers.
The college constantly strives for continuous improvements in teaching and learning that are reflected in the outcome for students most of whom achieve their intended employment or next level of study.
They have an opportunity for experienced Assessors/Trainer to join their team.
Are you an enthusiastic, dynamic individual with a passion for teaching and learning? This rewarding role will allow you to draw on your experience to provide support to learners through the Apprenticeship within their workplace, enabling them to achieve their personal goals, if you are considering a career change or have current experience they would love to talk to you.
Working within the Inspiration Training Partnership team the Trainer/Assessor will be required to deliver high quality technical training to apprentices.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Support apprentices in completing their apprenticeship in a timely manner either through an end point assessment or an occupational qualification.
* Manage, develop and visit a caseload of learners monthly in line with the College policies.
* Visiting learners in the workplace, coaching and assessing them in line with their chosen apprenticeship
* To maintain quality standards by delivering the highest standards of training
* Liaising with learners, customers, internal and external verifiers and Management
* Creating learner portfolios to agreed internal and external standards
* Maintain records & systems to provide timely and accurate information
* Attend scheduled internal meetings to ensure consistent standards of delivery and quality is upheld as well as operational effectiveness
Central to the work they do is enabling students to aspire beyond their initial intention and reach a potential that equips them to progress into work, higher education or apprenticeships.
Be part of their journey and drive to enhance every aspect of teaching and learning and the student experience.
* Defined Benefit Pension
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Free Car Parking,
* Subsidised Refectory
* Onsite Gym
All roles are subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Please click on the APPLY button and CHECK YOUR EMAILS for the link to our Client’s careers page.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of: Engineering Apprenticeship, Building Maintenance Apprenticeship, Trainee, Junior Engineer, Trainee Technical Officer, Rail Engineer, Trainee Engineer, Graduate Engineer, Structural Engineering, Civil Engineer, Construction Engineer, Building Engineer, Civil Engineering, Structural Technician, AutoCAD, HNC, HND, Graduate, Apprentice Engineer will also be considered for the role.
Apply for Apprenticeship Assessor/Trainer (Electrical and Electronic Engineering)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly