ICT Field Engineer / Service Engineer / Telecom Engineer
Job Title: ICT Field Engineer
Salary: £20,000 – £24,000
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
They are a well-established, award winning Telecommunications Company based in Bridgend and their primary focus is to ensure the best customer service possible.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated individual to join their thriving organisation as an ICT engineer. As a member of the Company’s engineering team you will have excellent customer service skills matched with a practical and solution-based approach to all customer requirements. You will have had at least 2 years’ experience working with business IT or PBX systems with the ability carry out installations, offer end-user training and guidance, troubleshoot and support PC applications and PBX solutions. You will be comfortable working as part of a team as well as on your own to deliver great customer service. They also have a Trainee role available.
- Installing end user PC / mobile device applications that integrate with their telephone systems.
- Installing telephone system solutions to new and existing clients
- Delivering training to Company’s clients on their telephone system and software
- Working with various departments throughout the company to ensure the best customer experience for their clients
- Attending client sites to resolve faults when they are raised to their in-house support team
- Developing your knowledge on our products and services to be able to recommend solutions to our clients
- Providing 1st class customer service to all customers both face to face and over the phone.
- Experience of installing PC applications
- Infrastructure installation skills inc CAT5, CAT6
- Experience of working with broadband connections / Router configuration.
- Cabling fault finding skills, inc cable tracing
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent customer service skills
- IT skills inc MS Office, Excel, Word, Outlook etc
- Ability to work to deadlines with good time management
- Experience of PBX/Hosted telephone systems
- Based in South Wales
- Full UK driving license
Desired but not essential:
- Knowledge of telephone systems
- Knowledge of networking inc DHCP, SIP, network Packet tracing etc.
Company van, mobile phone & laptop will be provided by The Company.
If you have a “can do” attitude, ready for your next career move and are passionate about technology and customer service then this is the role for you. Ericsson LG telephone system and application training will be provided to the successful candidate.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: ICT Field Engineer, Service Desk Technician, Desk Support, 2nd Line Support, 2nd Line Helpdesk Engineer, Technical Support, Helpdesk Support Technician, Fault Desk, Telecoms Service Desk and Telecommunications Support Technician may also be considered for this role.