Service Engineer / Machine Maintenance Engineer - Manufacturing
Job Title: Service Engineer
Location: Chessington, Surrey
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Job type: Permanent, Full time (will consider part time for the right candidate)
The Company provide solutions to manufacturing problems from project managing bespoke builds to tailoring a service package to meet your requirements.
They are a forward thinking machine tool service and repair company based in Surrey who pride themselves on giving customers a first class service while staying compliant with Health and Safety and ISO9002-2015.
Their work is predominantly carried out in the south of England with occasional working away.
Due to continued growth they are looking for Machine Tool Service Engineers to join their team.
* Servicing and repairs on a wide range of CNC and manual machines and equipment used within manufacturing and academic facilities.
* Technical support to customers.
* Machine accuracy checks utilising static and dynamic technics.
* Ideally conversant with various CNC machine controls.
* Mechanical and electrical fault finding.
* Very occasional working away requiring overnight stay.
* Time served apprentice or proven track record in the machine tool industry or manufacturing maintenance role.
* PC literate (word, excel)
* Good communication skills.
* Clean driving licence.
Please note: due to the nature of the role, no sponsorship or relocation packages will be available for this position and so candidates must be eligible to both live and work in the UK to be considered.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Service Technician, Mechanical Engineer, Engineer, Field Service Engineer, Technician, Service Engineer, Installation Engineer, Repairs Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Machinery Engineer, Maintenance Technician, Repair Technician may also be considered for this role.