Based in Royston
Full time, permanent opportunity
Mettler Toledo Safeline in the renowned global brand leader in the supply of food and beverage X-ray Solutions.
This vital part of the award winning Product Inspection Division of Mettler Toledo is now looking to recruit a new Project Manager to help further increase the company's profitability and global market reach.
This is a great time to join the team in Royston as they have very exciting projects in the pipeline.
Fundamentally the main responsibility of the Program Managers within our business is to ensure that projects are managed utilizing the Project Management Competencies of Scope, Time, Cost, Quality, Risk, Resource Planning, Communications, and procurement in order to successfully complete project deliverables as planned. On average our Program Managers are responsible for up to 20 projects for our valued customers across the globe.
If you can answer yes to the following questions then we want to hear from you:
· Experience in Program Managing the full life cycle of new capital equipment solutions
· Good interpersonal and a confident, customer facing, communicator
· Experienced working within a technically challenging B2B, fast paced environment
· Proven commercial acumen and technical astute, ideally in an instrumentation / electronics environment
· High career aspirations and looking for a company to nurture and develop you
If you want to join this market leading organization and you are driven to commercially accelerate our products profitability, reputation and market share then we want to hear from you.